Whether you are a private developer, commercial property owner, facilities manager or real estate manager for a major corporation, a municipality, lending institution, attorney, or a state or a federal agency, SAK Environmental will review everything about the site and/or building and perform a thorough assessment. Whether according to ASTM, EPA Brownfields, AAI, MCP and other State Regulations, NIOSH or other federal regulations, our assessment will contain all the vital information you need to make informed business decisions.
SAK’s environmental professionals are detailed investigators – looking at site history, past land use, detailed hazmat inspections, state and federal databases.
We also perform rapid assessments in emergency response situations.
Our goal is to uncover and minimize environmental risk to our clients. Wouldn’t you rather know what you are dealing with whether it be with the site or with a building?
SAK’s environmental assessment services include:
- ESA Phase I (ESA Phase 1) environmental site assessment
- ESA Phase I – IV assessments (including site characterization)
- ASTM environmental site assessments & transaction screens
- Conservation land acquisition
- Subsurface investigations
- Soil pre-characterization and testing
- Brownfields site investigations
- Emergency response for spills
- Waste characterization and management
- Massachusetts Contingency Plan (MCP) compliance
- All-Appropriate Inquiries (AAI)
- Licensed site professional (LSP) services
- Hazmat building assessments
- Asbestos, lead, PCB, mercury containing materials surveys
- Facility assessment for decommissioning
- Planning, cost estimating, grant assistance
- Abatement design and monitoring