When it comes to environmental land and site assessments, secure an environmental consultant that can deliver the following:
- Thorough assessments to identify issues and limit environmental risks
- Concise, easy to read reports meeting ASTM standard and US EPA
- Assessments including summary of environmental risk profile
SAK frequently coordinates with lenders, attorneys, and property owners on fast-track transactions or problem Brownfields sites.
Why SAK for an environmental land/site assessment?
- Expertise. Experience. Reputation.
- Quality reports with timely turnaround
- Deep expertise in ESA Phase I site assessments and undertaking ESA Phase II and Phase III assessments where environmental testing and remediation are required
- Proficiency in Phase I assessments allows us to uncover and address issues with hidden contamination that may have gone undetected and pose an environmental risk.
- Knowledge of Brownfield EPA program and All Appropriate Inquiries (AAI) and extensive experience with MA DEP, NH DES and other state regulations
- Approved Generic Quality Assurance Project Plan (QAPP) on file at EPA Region 1
SAK also provides pre-characterization of soil and groundwater prior to construction along pipeline or utility corridors or other construction projects – saving time and money on permitting and disposal costs.