Get the environmental permits necessary to move projects forward.
Identify environmental solutions – not issues and keep projects within budget & on schedule.
SAK environmental engineers and scientists understand the perspectives of our construction project clients who share their frustrations from past experiences.
Environmental permitting and compliance for a construction project is a necessary evil. We get that. In fact, at SAK we will engage by first understanding your priorities, the project, budget and timeline. Sounds logical and practical, but perhaps you have not benefitted from such an approach in the past.
Whether a private sector or public sector project, we are going to roll up our sleeves and focus on getting the construction permitting you need, completed in a practical, cost-effective way. Plus, we know our way around a construction site.
We balance getting and keeping you in compliance with moving the job forward. We see the bigger picture.
SAK’s Environmental Permitting and Compliance Services for Construction projects include:
- Pre-construction assessment of land or buildings
- Permitting of renewable energy systems – solar, geothermal
- Design reviews
- Permitting – local, state, NPDES, tanks
- Dewatering design and permitting
- Air, groundwater, storm water, soil quality testing
- Soil & water pre-characterization
- Hazardous materials characterization
- Regulatory coordination
- Construction on Superfund sites or Brownfields sites
- Compliance of renewable energy systems – solar, geothermal
- Environmental managers provided onsite
- Construction monitoring and inspections
- Erosion inspections
- MA Licensed Site Professional services (LSP)
- Documentation and reporting
- EHS training for workers
Why SAK Environmental for your construction project environmental permitting needs?
- Proven – proven partner in public and private sector construction projects ranging from new buildings and renovations to utility construction and transportation facilities.
- Creative – the expertise of SAK’s field engineers and environmental scientists result in creative solutions
- Cost-effective – our team has the expertise, experience and mindset to work quickly, to troubleshoot in real-time, and a track record of working well with regulators, owners, and contractors; all leading to saving you time and money.
- Practical – you can count on a practical, cost effective approach to keep your construction project moving forward while being in compliance.
Count on SAK Environmental for a practical approach to construction permitting and compliance that reduces environmental liability while protecting your profits, people and the planet. That is what we do. From a technical review to any of the above services, how can SAK help you on your next construction project?