There are many aspects to effective hazardous materials management. At SAK Environmental, we offer a full range of services including technical reviews. We proactively advise our clients, provide regulatory reporting and permitting and also serve as their remediation team in the event of an urgent need. Should you receive a non-compliance notice from a state regulation agency, we will coordinate and negotiate on your behalf. Simply, we stand ready to manage and remediate any environmental needs when it comes to hazardous materials.
Secure SAK for a wide range of hazardous materials management services including:
- HazMat Spill Response (24/7), regulatory reporting, and remediation
- Lead, Asbestos, PCB, Mercury, Mold assessments
- Storage & Use Permits
- Soil and Groundwater Management on (former) Superfund Sites
- SPCC and SWPPP Plans
- Remediation of Brownfields sites
- Soil Management Plans
- Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) plans and training
- Hazardous waste management plans
Why SAK Environmental for Hazardous Materials Management?
- Full range of services – we will work with you to plan how best to manage hazardous materials, manage, train, and remediate. We offer you one-stop shopping to address all your concerns.
- Practical – We take a practical approach to delivering regulatory compliant solutions that are cost-effective.
- Unbiased – We are not tied to any one remediation or disposal solution—our only objective is to prevent pollution and offer cost-effective remedial solutions that are regulatory compliant.
- High value – cost effective solutions delivered by highly qualified, trained, certified professionals.
- Specialists – The SAK team includes highly qualified and certified staff of technical and regulatory specialists including:
- Certified Hazardous Material Managers (CHMM)
- Toxic Use Reduction Planners (TURPs)
- Licensed Asbestos Inspectors/Monitors/Designers
- Licensed Site Professionals (LSP)
- Registered Professional Engineers (PE)
Client-specific, practical solutions that reduce environmental liability while protecting your profits, people and the planet is how we serve our clients. Call us today at 978-688-7804 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how SAK will address your hazardous materials management needs.