As a building professional or facility owner, you wear many hats. Keep up with US EPA’s National Pollution Discharge Elimination System permitting. Know what NPDES permit or state permit applies to your business.
Be assured of a practical, thorough approach to NPDES permitting with SAK Environmental. Let us enable you to focus on other aspects of your business.
Count on SAK for the following NPDES permits:
- Construction General Permit (CGP)
- Dewatering General Permit (DGP)
- Remediation General Permit (RGP)
- Industrial Multi-Sector General Permit (MSGP)
- Municipal MS4
- Non-Contact Cooling Water Discharge
- Special Interest Permits
SAK’s NPDES services cover all necessary steps including:
- Determination of Applicability
- Regulatory Interpretation and Coordination
- Strategic Planning and Cost Estimating
- GIS Mapping
- Groundwater Pre-Characterization
- Permit Applications
- eNOI filings
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) and Training
- Storm Water and Discharge Testing
- Reporting and Closeout
Why SAK Environmental for NPDES Permitting?
- Knowledge -we are current on changes in interpretation and updates to the NPDES regulations. Don’t guess when it comes to whether a permit applies – rely on SAK to handle the applicability for you and to implement the most appropriate and up-to-date permit.
- Thorough – our services cover all necessary steps from identifying applicability to reporting and close-out. Be confident you have an environmental consulting partner that covers all the bases.
- Experience – experience with permit applications, implementing testing programs, documentation and reporting, and closeout/compliance with the various NPDES permits.
- Practical – you can count on a practical approach to be in compliance with NPDES regulations.
A practical approach to NPDES permitting that reduces environmental liability while protecting your profits, people and the planet is how we serve our clients. Call us today at 978-688-7804 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how SAK can help you when it comes to NPDES permits.