SAK Environmental scientists & engineers have the expertise to assess a building for any of the following materials:
- Lead remediation
- Asbestos remediation
Count on SAK to complete a detailed building environmental assessment prior to:
to help you develop a plan including cost estimates and waste management components, and any other environmental remediation issues. Services include review and investigation into building history, sampling and analysis, and monitoring of risks during demolition.
Why SAK for building assessments?
- licensed asbestos and lead inspectors
- deliver detailed hazmat surveys
- proven expertise in assessing a wide variety of buildings including:
- commercial buildings
- institutional buildings
- mill buildings and industrial facilities (Brownfields)
- experienced working with architects, institutions, Brownfields projects, and MA DCAMM