Apr 08, 2020
SAK continues to operate, uninterrupted, to support those that provide “essential” services to the community – energy, solid waste, critical manufacturing supply chains, public safety, and infrastructure construction. Our field operations, regulatory filings, environmental monitoring, and OHM spill response continue to operate smoothly in accordance with state and CDC COVID-19 risk reduction protocols, and SAK’s internal policies.
Our safety procedures include:
– Training to state and CDC risk reduction measures for social distancing, cleanliness, personal protective equipment and decontamination;
– Adherence to SAK’s enhanced protocols for health risk self-assessment;
– Completion of a Daily Health Screening form required by all field personnel before reporting to a job site;
– “No-Go” triggers and supervisory reporting;
– Weekly safety meetings (which we’ve always done).
Enhanced communication procedures include:
– Access to staff via our “one-touch” cellphone connection available when calling the main office #;
– Voicemail-to-email transmission, so there is no delay on hearing your needs;
– 24-hour Emergency Number, 978-688-7804, press 3.
SAK Environmental, LLC
231 Sutton Street, Suite 2G, North Andover, MA 01845
Phone: 978-688-7804 • Fax: 978-688-7801 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2020. All Rights Reserved.